အညွှန်းသို့ ခုန်ကူးရန် ရှာဖွေရန် ခုန်ကူးမည်
From Wikipedia's newest articles:
- ... that the Candy-striped Leafhopper (pictured) is a vector for the transmission of Pierce's disease?
- ... that an Indianapolis architect was sent to Château de Malmaison to replicate a copy of it in Indianapolis' Washington Park neighborhood?
- ... that Henry Fielding praised Jane Collier, author of An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting and The Cry, for her "understanding more than female, mixed with virtues almost more than human"?
- ... that the metal finishing on more than 10,000 Olympic torches used in the torch relay for the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia was done by the Erie Plating Company?
- ... that in 1976, an 8.0 Mw earthquake in Moro Gulf in the Celebes Sea in the Philippines killed at least 5,000 people and triggered tsunamis that reached as far as Japan?
- ... that Victoria Jackson-Stanley recently became the first woman and first African American mayor of Cambridge, a Maryland town devastated by race riots in the 1960s?
- ... that musician Matthew West was inspired to title his album History after seeing the news headline "Matthew West Makes History"?