Wikipedia is a compendium of the world's knowledge. If you know what you are looking for, type it into Wikipedia's search box. If, however, you need a bird's eye view of what Wikipedia has to offer, see its main contents pages below, which in turn list more specific pages.
Wikipedia's main navigation subsystems (အကျဉ်းချုပ်၊ outlines, စာရင်းများ, မုခ်ဦးများ, glossaries, categories, and indices) are each divided into the following subject classifications:
- Reference works – compendiums of information, usually of a specific type, compiled in a book for ease of reference. That is, the information is intended to be quickly found when needed.
- ယဉ်ကျေးမှု – encompasses the social behavior and norms found in human societies, as well as the knowledge, beliefs, arts, laws, customs, capabilities and habits of the individuals in these groups.
- ပထဝီဝင် – field of science devoted to the study of the lands, features, inhabitants, and phenomena of the Earth and planets.
- ကျန်းမာရေ – state of physical, mental and social well-being.
- သမိုင်း – the past as it is described in written documents, and the study thereof.
- လူထု လှုပ်ရှားမှုများ – the various activities done by people. For instance it includes leisure, entertainment, industry, recreation, war, and exercise.
- သင်္ချာ – the study of topics such as quantity (numbers), structure, space, and change. It evolved through the use of abstraction and logical reasoning, from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects.
- သဘာဝသိပ္ပံ – branch of science concerned with the description, prediction, and understanding of natural phenomena, based on empirical evidence from observation and experimentation.
- လူပုဂ္ဂိုလ်များ – plurality of persons considered as a whole, as is the case with an ethnic group or nation.
- ဒဿန – study of general and fundamental questions about existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.
- ဘာသာတရား – social-cultural systems of designated behaviors and practices, morals, worldviews, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that relates humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements.
- လူ့အဖွဲ့အစည်း – group of individuals involved in persistent social interaction, or a large social group sharing the same geographical or social territory, typically subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations. Societies are characterized by patterns of relationships (social relations) between individuals who share a distinctive culture and institutions; a given society may be described as the sum total of such relationships among its constituent of members.
- နည်းပညာ – the sum of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation.