Okisan is a respected contributor in Myanmar IT Pros and known for promoting Myanmar language processing. He is trying to expend Myanmar IT knowledgebase and motivating the youngs.
Kyaw Tun, Biomedical Science PhD student at TMDU Tokyo, Research Associate, RIKEN Advanced Science Institute. 33 years old living in Japan. Burmese.
- Bioinformatic (comparative genomic)
- Molecular biology
- Protein-protein interaction and network analysis
- Data analysis and microarray
- Software development
- Web application development (ASP.NET)
- Myanmar Language Models Orthogonalization of Myanmar language is described and solved for three useful orthogonal language models namely: fundamental, canonical and elemental. There applications in Myanmar Unicode design are fully described in comparison with current version, Unicode 5.1. Algorithm and their computational complexity estimation of model transformation are described and illustrated by unsolved word segmentation algorithm. The approach is similarly applicable to other language design as well.
- Myanmar Unicode 5.1 Font Rendering Unit Test The new Unicode standard 5.1 release on 2008 April 4 defined significant changes to Myanmar Unicode Font. Currently three Myanmar Unicode 5.1 Fonts (Padauk, Parabaik, Myanmar3) are available under open license. From our peer review consensus, the following ordering of font is the best: Parabaik, Myanmar3, Padauk.
Also in ZawGyi.ORG Developer Site
- Burmese Conversation Agent, TarTar (Project owner) Burmese conversation agent - an intelligent computer entity to communicate with Burmese, the people live in Myanmar, in their own native language. TarTar, a set of AIML contents for Burmese language, can be applied to any AIML intreprators supporting 1.0.1 Unicode AIML. TarTar can be easily extensible just by adding domain knowledge AIML contents, since AIML is an XML-compliant language that's easy to learn and create one from scratch within minutes.
- ASP.NET server control for Myanmar Text Input (Project owner) The BurglishTextBox server control is an input control that lets the user enter Myanmar character text phonetically or as in typewriter layout. Myanmar text input box control is based on ASP.NET TextBox user input control. The keystroke conversion mode is controlled by BurglishMode. The control has full design time support include drag-and-drop and property selector.
- MYSTERY ZILLION DICTIONARY (Project member) Contributed for dictionary lookup web service (Demo)
http://my.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Okisan (Currently investigating low update of contributors in this Wikipedia. Most contribution now are in critic on sysops clique and technological improvement. Okisan is determined not to contribute (as well as sysop post) until MyMyanmar is out from sysop.)
Feel free to give comment and feedback here. Also on talk for no moderation. Thanks.